Eastern Caribbean Amalgamated Bank Limited (ECAB) is a full service commercial bank located in Antigua and Barbuda offering banking products and services to individual and business clients within Antigua and Barbuda, across the region and beyond.
ECAB provides service to a broad-based clientele from four convenient branches, strategically located throughout the island. With headquarters located in Coolidge, near the airport, and branches located on Recliffe Street in St. John's, Woods Centre on Friars Hill Road and Nelson’s Dockyard in English Harbor, ECAB has the largest network of branches operated on the island. Our customer focused business model is continually reinforced through staff training and development to ensure the delivery of superior customer service and the ability to effectively and efficiently manage customer relationships with individual and corporate banking clients.
Owned by a consortium of regional institutions, ECAB is an extraordinary financial institution symbolizing the strength and determination of the Caribbean people and determination to safeguard the stability of our Indigenous Banking System.
The shareholders of ECAB are:
Antigua Commercial Bank
Eastern Caribbean Financial Holding Company Limited
National Bank of Dominica
St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank
Bank of St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Government of Antigua and Barbuda
To be your bank of choice and financial partner for life.
To create value for all stakeholders.
- Honesty and integrity are the overriding guiding principles.
- All employees are regarded as critical to the success of the institution. The proficiency, expertise, knowledge and vision of everyone are highly valued, and mutual respect and trust are greatly emphasized.
- All customers are regarded as critical to the success of the institution. Bank staff is therefore very customer-focused and responsive, and driven to exceed customers’ expectations.
- The reputation of the Bank and the integrity, sincerity and transparency that staff demonstrate every day, are held in the highest regard.
- Continuous learning is valued, reinforced by a commitment of the staff to listen to customers and to each other, in order to institutionalize the discipline, processes and methodologies that offer the greatest reliability and quality of banking service.
The Bank’s mantra is: Get It Right the First Time, Every Time and ECAB’s strategic intent is Operational Efficiency.
The operations of the Bank have been built on the pillars of Customer Intimacy and Service Excellence. These pillars will distinguish ECAB as the Bank of choice and financial partner for life.
CUSTOMER SERVICE VALUE PROPOSITION
We base our customer service value proposition on personalized relationships with our clients. We understand their needs in order to offer customized and flexible banking solutions and advice. ECAB’s staff will strive to:
- Meet the needs of our customers in a professional, ethical and courteous manner.
- Treat all our customers with respect.
- Listen to what our customers have to say and determine the exact nature of the request.
- Respond to our customers’ enquiries promptly and efficiently.
- Act with integrity and honesty when dealing with our customers.
- Provide relevant and timely feedback to our customers.
- Price our products and services competitively without compromising on quality.