Looking to continue your studies but worried about covering the cost?
The Eastern Caribbean Amalgamated Bank’s Student Loan package is designed to support persons in attaining their educational goals. Offering flexible repayment plans and adjustable cash disbursement options all at a low interest rate, provides you with the funds you need when you need them.
For more information about our student loans, contact us at 480-6187 to make an appointment with one of our Loan Officers.
Student Loan Details
- Borrow up to EC$ 350,000.
- 8% Interest Rate.
- Maximum term of 14 years (Inclusive of interest-only years).
- Flexible repayment options: Interest only payments during the course of study (maximum 4 years).
- Monthly re-payment of principal and interest to commence six months after graduation with a maximum of 10 years to repay.
- Loan can be structured to allow staggered disbursements during the period of study to cover the cost of tuition and living expenses.
- Optional repayment plan – weekly, semi-monthly and monthly payment schedules.
- Visa Prepaid Maintenance Card (where applicable).
What Do You Need to Apply
- Acceptance letter from School or University.
- School or University's Schedule of Fees.
- Name of the student and co-applicant (Guarantor).
- Job letter to confirm salary and terms of employment for co-applicant.
- Security required in the form of cash, land or property.
- Must be a citizen of Antigua & Barbuda.
- Scheduled appointment for interview with one of our Loan Officers to complete and process loan application.
Offer ends July 31st, 2019. Applications are subject to credit approval. Terms and conditions apply.
Visit ecabank.com | E-mail email@example.com